Re: question

The tournament is a bit different this year. Duke (#1) plays Virginia (#9)
tonight. The winner of that game gets a bye directly into the semifinals
on Saturday. Also NC State (#8) plays Florida St. (#7) tonight. The winner
of that game will play North Carolina (#2). The rest of the tournament is
like any other. I think this is an experimental setup. The league really
wants to do away with the "play-in game", which used to be #8 vs. #9 on
Thursday night.

DGinNC

->If anyone can explain to me how the ACC basketball tournament is
->structured this year, I would be grateful.
->
->Thanks,
->
->Caleb