POPEYE JONES!!

I had the pleasure of whatching Popeye in college at Murray St.  I live
only 20 minutes from the campus.  In his years at Murray he was a
charismatic leader.  He wasn't a showboat he just got the job done.  He was
at his best when the game was on the line.  If any of you remember, his
senior year he almost single handedly beat North Carolina, the eventual
champs.  Popeye in the NBA has done nothing but produce in Dallas.  He is a
great rebounder and is just what the doctor ordered for the Celtics!!

By the way the Celtics have six guys that either are from my area or reside
their!

Mercer:  Nashville, TN
Walker:  Lexington, KY
McCarty:  Lexington, KY