Re: Celtics to chase Rick back

<< > Some how get rid of Knight if we are going to go after Stewart and Fox. I
 > think he might be suited in Detriot, with Grant Hil. Pick and roll with him
 > on the outside with Brian Willams, Stackhouse and Hunter crashing the
 > boards. They did something similar with Lambieer and Thomas, drawing the
 > center away clearing lane for a penetration.
 > I don't know what we could get from them.
 >
 > Just a suggestion.
 > Comments?

 2 2nd rounders? They dont have much and it could be a move created to
 help the salary crap. >>

hate to poke a hole in this idea, but how are you going to make $22 million
and 2 2nd rounders come within 15% of each other?  we would have to take on at
least one player from detroit.  i like the idea though.  we just need to come
up with a workable trade.

later, Jake