re-re:Pierce

The only bangers and authentic rebounders in the front court are Walker and
DeClerq. Sure the addition of a Geiger or better will help w/rebounding. We
all saw what happened to Utah with their soft rebounding. The addition of
Pierce is a miracle. Celts finally got lucky. I also don't just assume
DeClerq,etc., will be around tip off time. With a decent center and or a
power forward we make the playoffs.

>Subject: Re: re:Pierce
>Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 17:55:36 -0700

cut