Larry's HOF enshrinement

Tomorrow will be a great day for Celts fans as Larry Bird is chosen for Hall
of Fame induction.  The HOF is on-line at http://www.hoophall.com/

The enshrinement banquet, which I believe will be in the fall, is open to
the public each year.  As a dues-paying member of the HOF, I get advance
notice of special events (I signed up a few years back to support b-ball and
to make sure I could get tickets to the dinner in Larry's induction year).
I will post info about the dinner as I receive it.

Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI

Are you connected with women's college volleyball?
Check this site for info about a talented potential recruit:
     http://www.netcom.com/~mdynon/Diane1.html