I think Elden Campbell or Dampier is the type center that can move us to
the next level.  They are not outstanding.  However, they are huge and
can get 10 rebounds, 10 points, 1or 2 blocks, and clog the middle up.

How about a Greg Minor and Travis Knight deal for Campbell or a deal to
acquire Dampier?

Mercer
Anderson
Walker
Jones (Popeye)
Campbell

Bring Pierce and Barros off the bench for instant offense along with
Declerq, McCarty, and Bowen.  Jeff sheppard would be a nice fit also.
Furthermore, I think we need a center that can score if needed.  However,
he can rebound and cause the opposing team problems in the middle.

Greg

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]