RE: Pierce

> Not exactly.  I betcha that Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley and
> others would
> understand you, but maybe it isn't foresight with them, it's hindsight.

Would they? Ewing destroys the Knicks offense(by requiring the ball go
through him) exactly like Toine did before Anderson(admittadly Ewing shoots
a higher percentage). As for Charles, He is a consummate team player(in the
playoffs, he usually takes the regular season off defensively), but he
whines about money just as much as Antoine(remember him forcing a trade from
Phoenix because of "respect"[i.e. not getting the money he deserved]). Both
hardly exibit hindsight.

Noah