re:Pierce

Heeeeeeeyhh, I never said a negative word about the guy. I don't follow
college that much so I wait for awhile to reflect. From what I see from his
stats, he looks like and excellent lucky find. The front court we have now
is to small, inadequate, and incapable. We need a couple of redwoods that
can bang. If Anderson stays healthy, were 10+ games better than last year
already. If we get a couple big boys, who knows!

>ate: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 21:37:59 +0200
>From: Joe Hironaka <j.hironaka@unesco.org>
>Subject: re:Pierce
cut

>3) I have to agree with whomever of you voiced the un-majority-opinion
>that Pierce is basically an unspectacular, steady player (was that you,
>arch-villain Dan Forant?). >
cut