Dave Robinson...

IMHO, if ever Pitino is willing to part ways with Antoine, he should
consider making a deal to acquire David Robinson or a 'maybe OK' Matt
Geiger.

Robinson would really answer and fill up the needs of our team (Rebounding,
Defense-Shotblocking and veteran leadership).

As for Geiger, he's a pretty OK rebounder and he can really score if given
the chance but as for defense well.....????.

If we lose Walker, I think the things we would be missing are his scoring
and rebounding capabilities plus he's pretty young.  But on the other side,
ball hogging and atrocious shot selection and hotdogging would be lessened
significantly.(nothing personal on walker)  And also, his assets (scoring
and rebounding) can be replaced easily if and only if we get a Robinson.

So, with our lucky and very great pick today, barring injuries to Anderson,
barring trading of Mercer, and hopefully getting rid of deadwoods with hefty
contracts... I say if they (Celts Mgt) really are sold on giving up Walker
because of his HUGE demands of greediness, they should really go for a DAVID
ROBINSON.  That...I will be able to accept wholeheartedly as to losing
Walker but to gain a David Robinson...it'll be a great move for the team.

Sigh...so nice to imagine...

C  D Robinson
F  Theo Ratliff
SF Paul Pierce