Re: YESSS!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: John Lyell <Jlyell@concentric.net>

>I like Paul Pierce he is an unspectacular,  steady, disciplined player but
have a feeling he will be part of another trade.

Unspectacular and steady! what do you mean? Are we talking about the same
player. Paul Pierce is an exciting player who can do it all. He can hit from
the long range, take his man of the dribble, he has an explosive first step
plays good defence. The one thing that is lacking is ball handling ability
but Pierce could easily be the best all round player in this draft. - Mishra