From:  CeltsFan[SMTP:celtsfan@rcip.com]
Sent:  Thursday, 25 June 1998 15:30
To:  celtics@igtc.COM
Subject:  Am I dreaming

 When I was sitting at home watching the draft like everyone I had no
clue
of what was going to happen.  And when the idiot Kings took Williams over
Hughs and Pierce I almost died.
 How on earth did the best player of this years draft fall to 10, he
almost
came out as a freshman and would have been picked top 5.  It doesn't make
up for losing out on Duncan but I think the lepracan was present on this
one.  The Celtics are definitly keeping Walker and they will be at least
sixth seed in the play-offs next season.

pg - Kenny Anderson
sg - Ron Mercer
sf - Paul Pierce
pf - Antione Walker
 c - Travis Knight
bench
pg - Dana Barros
s/pf - Walter McCartey
pf - Andrew DeClerq
sf - Bruce Bowen
pg - Tyus Edney
sg - Greg Minor

The bench needs a little work and signing a big man is almost nessesary.
would take the trade Knight for Van Exel that would get rid of Knight's
huge contract and maybe sign another big man, that actually has talent.