RE: Hopes

Michael Stewart although still raw would be a great pickup.  He could just
concentrate on rebounding & shot blocking & staying out of foul trouble.
 How about this lineup

Stewart/Declercq
Walker
Mercer/McCarty
Pierce/Barros/Sheppard
Anderson

How about Knight for Van Exel than Van Exel for Keon or Doleac as George
stated ?
 Orlando probably will not keep 3 rookies and an end result of Knight for
Keon or Doleac would be great.