WOW!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it!!!
When Pierce kept dropping and the Celtics got him, I almost fainted.  I am
so happy right now it is unbelievable.  Pitino says we need a scorer and a
center and what a perfect fit at small forward to fill our needs as another
scorer!!!!
Before the draft I filled out a sheet to guess who was going where, and I
only got 1 right out of 10!!!!!  I had Pierce going as #3, like many others,
and I feel that he is the best all-around player and could turn out to be
the best in the draft.

What a steal!!!
I couldn't believe that the TNT analysts didn't comment on what a steal we
got. They didn't sound surprised a bit and acted as if they expected Pierce
to drop this far.

Next year is going to be very exciting!!!!!!!

This night will be rememberd by Celtic Fans for many years to come!!!!

Tonight was a GIANT LEAP toward us getting #17!!!!!!!!!!

What a night!!!!!!!!!

I need to go settle down.

Jason(a very excited Celtic Fan in North Dakota)

P.S.  I would also like to see us make a deal for Keon and Van Exel.