Great Luck ! ...... IF .....

Great luck ! .... IF ....

If - Kenny Anderson's knees are healthy, and
If - They can sign Antoine Walker, and
If - If they don't trade Walker or Mercer for some reason, and
If - Paul Pierce can make it through "Camp Pitino"
(the only reason I heard for Pierce's fall from the first few picks was, "some
people at the camps thought he was soft" or out of shape - so if he can
survive Pitino's boot camp we may have :

Kenny Anderson, Ron Mercer, Paul Pierce, Antoine Walker, and ... uh ....
someone at center.

Other than the center - I like it !!!
If all the if's pan out, this would be a *very* talented group.
Then they could afford to wait to fill in the missing piece at center via
trades or FA for a year or two while they clear out cap space and develop this
core of the team.  And Pierce may be able to give them the 3-point shooting
they could use in Pitino's system too.
Way to luck out :-)

Hank M.  (a very happy Celtics fan in California)