Re: Michael Holley: 60 Percent Chance That Walker Will Be Traded Tonight

He just clarified his pronouncement: "Antoine Walker will be traded"
tonight, but he didn't say for whom.  I think Raef LaFrentz and a
veteran may be who Pitino is after... But then again, who knows
with Il Duce.  I still can't figure out why they turned down the
Van Exel for Knight deal.
WC

>Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 13:29:09 -0700
>From: skmishra@dlsun660.us.oracle.com (Shailendra K. Mishra)
>To: celtics@igtc.COM, witchcraft1998@hotmail.com
>Subject: Re: Michael Holley: 60 Percent Chance That Walker Will Be
Traded Tonight

>Did he say traded who for or is he maintaining Walker+10 for Shareef+2
rumour.
>If that's the case then I am confident that it won't happen. With
Walker atleast
>there is a chance the C's will make it to the playoffs and Gaston will
get a
>chance to augument his ticketing and merchandising revenues. Without
him we will
>be back in the lottery next year. - Mishra
>
>> From owner-celtics@igtc.COM Wed Jun 24 13:21:52 1998
>>
>> That's what he just said on WEEI.  They also mentioned that the
Celtics stock