Re: Let Me Get This Straight

Let's say Van Exel has bad knees (the first I've heard of it).  Let's
say he does.  He has ONE YEAR left on his contract instead of SIX
YEARS for Travis.  And as for Kenny, I expect him to play all his
years here, until another GREAT point guard comes along.  If you've
watched him play, and watched Rick play him on one leg, you know what
I'm talking about.