the JW mock draft

	I know what everyone's thinking.  "I've seen so many mock drafts
these last few days.  But what about the one that really matters.  Jeremy
hurry."  Okay, okay.  Here it is.  My only disclaimer is that there may be
a few trades before the draft that screw everything up.  So the important
thing here is the order the players go in.

1. LAC - Olowokandi - The Clips should just announce that they will be
taking him because no one is making any offers to trade up for Bibby.

2. Vancouver - Pierce - Antonio Daniels was a bust and Bibby may be as
well.  Pierce will be a star.

3. Denver - Bibby - Just like Chauncey last year, Bibby hasn't been doing
individual workouts.  But he's still a "true" point guard.

4. Toronto - Traylor - This guy has everything Marcus Camby doesn't:
Heart, mass, inside presence, and most of all toughness.

5. Golden State - Jamison - He's a bargain at this spot.

6. Dallas - Hughes - Some say he's the next Kobe Bryant, which outside of
this mailing list is considered a good thing.

7. Sacramento - Carter - He fills a big hole at the 2 spot.

8. Philadelphia - LaFrentz - He's the last of the big 8 and fits in well
despite being their fourth power forward.  He may be traded after the
draft.

9. Milwaukee - Mohammed - The Bucks fall for Pitino's bluff.

10. Boston - Nowitzki - He's a young Toni Kukoc with rebounding ability.
We'll worry about his defense later.

11. Detroit - Keon Clark - He'll compliment Brian Williams and Grant Hill
well (with his talent or his ability to underachieve).

12 and 13. Orlando - Doleac and Jason Williams.  They need a center and
point guard.  These two are the best available.

Jeremy