Globe on Walker as Bull

Did anyone read the Globe's speculation[???] regarding
Walker to Bulls.....it also says that it is demands like
Walker's 100million that is making the owner's rethink
about salaries.

Also I forgot in the previous Vescey-related post
about Mercer......Vescey says that Mercer is ripe for
the taking !! What does our "friend" Vescey mean ??
does he mean that Mercer is available for trade talks
or that Celts feel that Mercer is the keeper and not Walker??

				Sashi