NY Times Article

http://www.nytimes.com/library/sports/basketball/061698bkn-bulls-celtics.html

The above if still there when you visit it is about comparing the Bulls to
Russell's Celtics. From my interpretation of the article, the Celts win.
Why? Because rebounding is key in the NBA. The Bulls murdered their
opponents on the offensive boards. This would not happen w/Russell.

Is Pippen worth $35-40 mil, with his health problems, don't think so,
neither is Jordan at this stage of his career. But the owner is willing to
forgo (so he says) profits for this coming season, to keep this team going.
I for one hope they do stay together. Nothing like stretching it out one
more year to finally humiliate themselves.