Rumors out of Fla

There are 3 hot rumors circulating in Miami according to Sun Sentinel's
Heat beat writer.

1. Stackhouse positively will be relased by the Pistons. He is now been
proven to be as most on this list thought, of being nothing more than an
overrated selfish player. Good call guys and gals.

2. Mutombo is being shopped around by the Hawks in order to be relieved
of the last 3 years of a 56 mill. contract, which the Hawks think is too
much for a one-dimensional(shot blocker only)center. Why did they sign
him in the first place, has he changed that much from his Denver days.It
seems that wherever Mutombo has played he has always upgraded his team.
I think if the C's could work out something he could help a lot more
then signing that career backup Geiger for essentially the same kind of
money. Any of you have thoughts on Mutombo.

3. Sonics coach will be either Westphal or Paul Silas unless Phil
Jackson shows interest.

	On that current hot button issue of cheerleaders, I say keep em out of
the Garden, oops the Fleet Center. If any of you want to see
cheerleaders then spend a few bucks and go to your local high school or
college game. You can get your jollies there.

Regards from hot every day (98) and seasonably rain free Fla.
Hart