re-Re: Walker and Malone comparison......

Walker will get his share of free throws once the refs get their act
together. Never since I've been watching basketball have I been so
disgusted the job the refs do or don't do. Walker is much faster afoot than
Malone and will get his share of foul shots, he just has to start making
them. K.Anderson will get him the ball as well as Stockton serves Malone.
Walker sees the floor better and passes better than Malone. There was a lot
of pressure on Walker to score last season, because without K.A. the ball
wasn't distributed well. Next season should be different.