Ho Ho Ho - Celtics Have Worked Out Ansu Sesay

Despite Il Duce's gulag like approach to the prospective draftee's workouts,
this reporter has learned that Ansu Sesay was one of the players who worked out
for the Celtics.  Sesay, according to Justin George of the Denver Post is 6-8,
and projects to be a power forward in the NBA.  Hmmmm.  I don't know what to
make of this, but I guess he's a possible Celtics draft choice.  So far, the
Celtics are the team with the highest draft choice to have him in for a tryout;
Denver at No. 23 the lowest.  Sesay's stock has risen during the individual
workouts, because he's shown a consistent outside shot.  But it remains
curious, whether a guy who only averaged 7.6 rebounds per game during his
college career can play the 4 spot in the pros.  But stranger things have
happened, and it's not like the Southeastern Conference P.O.Y. is a stiff.
Nope, Sesay can play, and we know how much Trader Rick loves SEC players.

WC

WC