Re: Question for you

    I'm not sure about Karl, but I think he's one of them.  He certainly
finally showed some fire last night!  That was more like it.  I know
that's why Barkley is still playing.  Rick Fox wants a championship
badly, too.  Stockton doesn't like the limelight, but I believe he's
still there for the same reason.  He's hard to read.
    I'm so happy the Jazz spoiled Chicago's celebration last night.
These teams had identical records this past season, and the Jazz won
both games against the Bulls.  If the Jazz would show the same fire as
last night on their own home court, it can be done, I believe.  So what
if it never has?  (no team has ever come back from a 3-1 deficit).
Wouldn't that be great.
Dorine