Re: Jackie MacMullan: Celtics Love Nowitzki And To Move Travis

If this is even slightly true, regarding picking the cash, ala Paul
Allen/Kenny Anderson, then why the hell is the cupboard bare with respect
to Walker?

I agree with the other poster this week, if we can't give Walker what he
wants then I too want to see Gaston's head on a stick, or his butt in a
freaking cheerleaders outfit.  How about a good ol' fashion tar and
feathering?

I was wrong yesterday, hell has not frozen over; YET!

Have a great weekend everyone,
Greg