Re: I want cheerleaders!!

In a message dated 98-06-12 09:39:15 EDT, Jeff_Chin@notes.teradyne.com writes:

<<
 I don't know about you guys, but I think cheerleaders would be a nice
incentive
 to go see the C's next year.  At least when the C's are doing bad (which will
 probably be often), you'll have something else to watch.  I hope they pick
these
 ladies with more care than Pitino picks his players.

   Jeff, Jeff, Jeff... would it be rude of me to ask how old you are?  Thanks.
You may choose (a) not to reply, (b) reply to me in person, or (c) reply to
the list.  No problem.