No Subject

"Chicago native Antoine Walker was quoted in yesterday's Chicago Tribune,
responding to rumors that he's bound for the Bulls: 'I honestly don't know what
to think right now.  I don't know if I will be {a Celtic} next season.  If they have
the opportunity to sign me and they don't take that chance, I have to weigh my
options.  I have to look at the organization that's going to step up and pay.  I have
a great situation and love playing for Coach {Rick Pitino}.  I'm going to continue to
work to get better, whether it's in Boston or somewhere else.'"

WC