Trade doubts

I think we will end up picking tenth.  If we trade, a trade down is more
likely.  Because:  our brass evaluated K. Anderson as one of the top
seven point guards; that's hard to replace.  Also, his contract situation is
quite favorable for such a player.  Then, Mercer graded as one of the top
12-14 two guards, and he could blaze into the top 5 or 6 next year.  I
don't see any sense in dangling them as trade bait.  All we could get
would be elderly big men (Olajuwon, for instance) or a two for one of
lesser talents.

I expect us to take the most athletic shooter on the board at ten and hope
he/she (just seeing if your're reading closely) can start.  Then, work for
a big man with whatever money we have.

Gene