Pre draft camp info

I was wondering if anyone had access to any more pre-draft camp info: who's
the man and who's not,etc. I was interested in some big names like Traylor,
Simon, Nailon, Odom, and not so bigs like Jason Williams. (I'm a Gator).

Thank you for all of your previous comments and such,not too many b-ball
junkies in
the football capitol of the world. One last thing my brethren of roundball,
let us unite and keep each other sane during baseball filled Sportcenters.

Greetings from the SWAMP!
Dalvin