Re: Ignoring the most important pieces of the Celt's future!

At 10:32 PM 6/8/98 -0400, you wrote:

>> My god people have you all gone mad! With all of your talk of trades and
drafts  you
>> have forgotten that the Celtics will have cheerleaders next year as
promised by the
>> Ricktator. I believe that we should get around to finding a name for
these ladies
>> squad.
>
>Any suggestions?

I was for this when ML was coach. Just so that when one went to a game one
could watch something goog in green. But it's really silly when there is
real basketball to watch. You know they'll be there just for the stuffed
suits who go to the games for business and pay for the high priced seats.
Real fans will mostly be yelling "Hey! Down in front!"

But if we must:

Rick-ettes?

 Alfred C Thompson II              These opinions are mine and may not
 Teacher, Hacker, Net Surfer   be shared by organizations lucky enough
 act2@tiac.net                 to have me as a member or employee.
 http://www.tiac.net/users/act2/