Re: possibles

-----Original Message-----
From: Warwick Janetzki <giants@eisa.net.au>

>I believe it would be. The Nuggets need a point guard with experience,
>they have alot of experience in other positions and there will be a
>quality big man left in the draft by the time the #10 pick comes along
>(Mohammad, Traylor, etc.) Dean Garrett is a good player, but he is in
>need of a good point guard and doesn't get along well with the Nuggets,
>so I think that this would be a good trade for both teams.
>Warwick

Assuming what you say is correct, why will they trade for Dana when they can
pick Eric Murdock who is as good (as far as pg skills are concerned) and
comes cheaper plus they have Bobby Jackson for their future. The C's will
have to trade Mercer away if they want the third pick that desperately,
<even 10th + next years 1st rounder won't do it>..and IMO we shouldn't do
it. - MIshra