possibles

Erik Estes wrote:

> If this one is really possible, I'd love to see it happen.
>
> Erik Estes

I believe it would be. The Nuggets need a point guard with experience,
they have alot of experience in other positions and there will be a
quality big man left in the draft by the time the #10 pick comes along
(Mohammad, Traylor, etc.) Dean Garrett is a good player, but he is in
need of a good point guard and doesn't get along well with the Nuggets,
so I think that this would be a good trade for both teams.
Warwick