re MJ

While agreeing with most of the statement, I believe Jordan's exceptional
play affects the rest of the team in a positive manner. It's called
confidence, because they know the man is always there. As a Celtic fan, I
must give credit where credit is due. Jordan is the all time great of all
time. There is absolutely nothing the man can't do. There is Michael
Jordan, then comes the other icons at a lower level.

>Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 20:32:14 EDT
>From: DMercon@aol.com
>Subject: MJ
>
>As someone else said there are many others that could and should be
considered
>along with him; Hondo, Bird, Russell, Wilt, Big O, Jabbar, Magic, Dr. J.,
etc.
>There are others of course.  These guys helped make the others better players
>and again I don't think MJ does that.
>His team did not realize a tremendous turn around when he came into the
league
>because ball hogs don't do that.  In fact it was several years(after
expansion
>and the dilution of the talent level) he came into the league before the
Bulls
>were even a threat.  This team is not anywhere near to being best of all time
>probably not even in the top 10.  There were some great Celtic, 76ers,
Lakers,
>Knicks, and maybe even Walton's Blazers teams that were much better.
>This is my opinion, like it or not.
>
>D. Mercon

"dforant1@nycap.rr.com"
"A fortunate one"