Draft Day Trade

I read in the Globe yesterday in Peter May's column that Isaiah Thomas
turned down a draft day trade that included John Thomas (the guy who went
to Syracuse) and Marcus Camby for Antoine Walker and the #6 pick (it ended
up as Mercer). ML proposed it. I guess ML believed the hype about Camby and
was going for a local hero to boost ticket sales (that's my opinion, not
the Globe's).

Thank you Isaiah. He was also saying how Camby might reach his potential by
the time he's 27 or 28. He doesn't work hard. Shame.

TJL