I'm not sure that it is necessary to be overly critical here (refering of
course to Mr/Mrs Kveraga comments).  Maybe some people don't understand what
all caps means....  I think you can tell the person is not yelling just by
reading what they are saying.  Anyway enough hand slapping....Back to your
regularly scheduled celtics chat....

Shawn

Originally from uunet!igtc.COM!owner-celtics: