Bird vs Russell

                I don't usually write.  I'm stuck here in LaLA Land and just
enjoy reading the posts.  However, I must respond
                to Bird vs Russell.  I am almost 55 years old and Bird is my
hero.  My office is full of Bird (and Celtics) memerobilia.
                However, Russell is the greatest Celtic ever.  He may be the
greatest player to ever play the game.  He certainly                 changed
it forever.  No player has ever had the impact on the game that Russell had.
Not Jordan...not Dr.J...not
                Chamberlain.  He was the best and he was a real hero, too.

                I love Bird but my vote goes to Russell.

Regards,

Larry