RE: [CBA] Ball in Owners Park

I just new if I carried on this thread it would end up here. This is where
my participation in this thread ends.

Here's hoping we have a basketball season. It seems the Celts luck still
isn't running true to form yet. The loss of Lenny, Reggie, and now maybe a
missed season will continue to ad to our woes.

>From: "Noah P. Evans" <ishbak@conknet.com>
>> There is freedom, if you don't like your employment or it's beliefs, you
>> can leave.
>
>To work in wage slavery for an equally tyrannical owner. Hardly the vision
>of the "yeoman farmer" Thomas Jefferson intended.
cut
"In the NBA the Owners Rule"