League Levels

There should be a developmental league and a senior league attached to the
NBA. That way these players could develop as they should (without having to
earn college credits) and then the guys who are over the hill, but too
stupid to retire could also play.

Remember before the baseball strike, players were fined if they threw a
ball back into the stands? After the strike they were encouraged, implored
to do so for fan relations sake. I would have loved to have seen that memo!

Do you think the NBA will adopt such a rule? Or what might the visible
changes be if this goes on too long? Hmmm. Suits relegated to the cheap
seats?

BTW, just back from Istanbul, Turkey, but Tabak was not making news when I
was there.

Theresa