No Subject

Our team... the cap and player's salary and when contract is up.

Boston Celtics
               $26.8 mill
 D Brown - '01
               $3.5 mill
                         Celt's co-captain because of his exhorbitant
salary, not his game.
 D Barros - '01
               $3.4 mill
                         Once upon a time this spark plug could kill
defenses with his trey.
 D Radja -
 waived
               $2.5 mill
                         Would be a very cheap 20-10 man if he'd not been
banished.
 C Billups - '00
               $2.4 mill
                         Much-hype rook is better than expected after a
poor preseason.
 G Minor - '01
               $2.2 mill
                         Solid 2/3 who's not a Pitino favorite, so don't
expect to see much.
 P Ellison - '00
               $2.1 mill
                         Even by today's money, he's overpaid, but he's got
 a nice 'do.
 T Knight - '04
               $2.0 mill
                         Young, enthusiastic, 7-foot, & tries hard. What
more do you
                         want?
 A Walker - '99
               $1.9 mill
                         Last year in ages this stud will not be the C's
highest paid player.
 R Mercer - '00
               $1.8 mill
                         Excellent tools, and a modest, hardworking guy. We
 love Merce.
 A DeClercq -
 '02
               $1.2 mill
                         Pasty workaholic who can get abused in the paint
by bigger guys.
 W McCarty -
 '99
               $860 thou
                         Quickly becoming a fan favorite with his energy
and attitude..
 D Jones - '99
               $795 thou
                         Offensive swingman who needs a lot of seasoning to
 make it..
 R Rogers - '99
               $760 thou
                         Young shot-blocking 4 who's bad knees are the only
 concern.
 J Thomas - '00
               $640 thou
                         Rookie widebody who looks weird wearing Eric
Williams' #.
 B Bowen - '99
               $430 thou
                         Energetic self-made player brings hussle at three
positions.
 T Edney - '98
               $400 thou
                         Excess little guy who's speed could become
hampered by injuries.