Longest winning streak against one team on the road

Sorry it wasn't Dallas or Washington. Believe it or not it was Atlanta. The
Celtics dominated the Hawks from 1982-86 winning 12 straight games in
Atlanta. The streak began  April 2, 1982 and the C's won there 12th game on
March 3, 1986. Atlanta finally broke the streak November 22, 1986. It
didn't matter. Hey we won the Championship that year!!

OK here is a dubious distinction. What team did the Celtics lose 15
straight games to on the road?

JC

I just picked up my new Celtic's media guide and it's packed with
information so I thought I might share it this way.