Celtics and Hawks

Excellent idea. Knight is certainly marketable especially because of his
low salary, the other guys, don't know. We already know what this team is
capable of doing. Many other teams are hurting for bench help. We have
Walker, Billups, Mercer, McCarty, and DeClercq, the rest are seen as
expendable. Brown and Minor are useless to us, but may fit into another
program with more playing time. I really don't know why anyone would want
anyone of these guys but you never know. The balance of this season with
the trade possibilities and this summers draft and next seasons free
agents, I see this team as a serious playoff team. Why? We have a big three
again, Walker, Billups, and Mercer. McCarty will only continue to improve
and you have to have a guy like DeClercq around. Don't be surprised if we
don't do as well the second half because we may be trading certain players
in order to get into position to improve ourselves for the future.