"00" banner

To all:

	I was fortunate enough to be one of the winners of the Jan Crocker "00"
banner give away. The banner showed up in the mail yesterday. It is a
great piece of Celtics history. I would just like to thank Jan publicly
for his generosity. The banner has already taken up residence in my
little basketball hall of fame along with my daughters basketball
trophies and a few autographed Celtics plaques. While my daughters
awards are still the centerpiece, this banner definitely enhances my
collection. So a great big THANK YOU to Jan and to the rest of you, eat
your hearts out (just teasing).

Regards,

Roger S. Belanger