Dana

One question I have concerning Dana is what is he like on
the defensive end? (Over here in the UK I don't get to see many
games).If I recall this was always his weak area.

Still if he can continue his offensive performances I say
keep him, IMHO. Does his style of play fit in with Pitino's up-tempo
philosophy?

Jon