Re: Vescey

>Oh, and I don't buy into Peter Vescey's theory on all-star reserve
>selection, that if your team is below .500, you shouldn't be in the game.
>Basketball is a team sport, and you win and lose as a team.  Sure a great
>player can push his team over the top, but only so much.  Somebody can be
>having an all-star season (Rod Strickland, Walker) and still not be on a
>good team.

Let's also kick these players out of the Hall of Fame while we're at it.
Sorry Pete Maravich, no All-Star or Hall of Fame for you, your teams
stunk... Sorry, Ernie Banks, the Cubs hardly ever got above .500. Sorry,
Nate Archibald of the KC Kings, you lead the league in scoring and assists,
but your team just doesn't cut it. Heck, Vescey bats about .150 when it
comes to alleged "inside information"; maybe he should cut himself from the
alleged All-Star broadcasting team he's on....