cap strapped teams and their needs to our trash

I think we could give some players away to cap strapped teams for their
free agents. I mean Dana Barros can definitely be important to a playoff
bound team.

The only 3 players that are untouchable doing this are Ron Mercer,
Antoine Walker and Chauncey Billups (in no particular order).

So heres a small article about what teams we can move players to for
their free agents and.

Here is each team that wont have anything to spend on the cap except
re-signing their own free agents. Followed is a list of their free
agents

Atlanta-     Anderson, Brown, Corbin, Crawford, Henderson, Laettner,
Miller, Recasner
Charlotte-   Beck, Curry, Divac, Farmer, Geiger, Royal, Williams
Cleveland-   Brooks, Butler, Dumars, Henderson, Scott
Indiana-     Best, Bohannon, Hoiberg, Pope, West, Smits
Lakers-      Barry, Bennett, Blount, Fox, Seals
Miami-       Austin, Huckaby, Madkins, Murdock
Minnesota-   Gugliotta, Hammonds, Jordan, Parks, Porter, Roberts
New Jersey-  Benoit, Douglas, Haley, Williams
New York-    Dudley, Grandison, Bowie, Starks
Orlando-     Armstrong, Harper, Lawson, Maxwell, Schayes, Strong,
Wilkins
Portland-    Askew, Brunson, Lister, Sabonis, Trent, Wingfield
San Antonio- Alexander, Del Negro, Geary, Jackson, Rose
Washington-  Davis, Eackles, Ham, Muresan, Shammgod, Strickland

Trades for each team

Atlanta:    Alan Henderson for Walter McCarty
Charlotte:  Dell Curry for Greg Minor, Walter McCarty and Dontae Jones
Cleveland:  Tony Dumars for Dontae Jones, Tyus Edney
Indiana:    Workman, Best, West and Pope for Dana Barros
Lakers:     Corie Blount and Rick Fox for Travis Knight and 2 2nd
rounders
Miami:      Austin, Huckaby, Madkins, Murdock for Rogers + Jones + DRAFT
PICK!!!
Minnesota:  Roberts, Parks and Porter for  Barros, Knight, Jones and
Rogers
New Jersey: Benoit for Dontae Jones
New York:   Dudley, Grandison and Bowie for Knight
Orlando:    Harper, Lawson, Maxwell, Schayes for Minor and Rogers
Portland:   Trent and Wingfield for DeClercq and Rogers
San Antonio: Del Negro and Alexander for McCarty and Minor
Washington: Muresan for Knight

Comments?

Warwick