Re: Hawaii on TV

Hola,
     I thought I was weird as i follow Hawaii whenever possible! Here is
the remainder of their schedule with TV games mentioned:

DATE                OPPONENT              SITE          TIME

January 17
              TEXAS CHRISTIAN*
                    (ESPN)
                                         SEA
                                                      7:00 PM
  January 22
                     Rice*
                                      Autry Court
                                                      7:30 PM
                                                       (CST)
  January 24
                     Tulsa*
                                    Tulsa Convention
                                        Center
                                                      7:00 PM
                                                       (CST)
  January 31
               SAN JOSE STATE*
                                         SEA
                                                      7:30 PM
  February 2
                FRESNO STATE*
                    (ESPN)
                                         SEA
                                                      7:00 PM
  February 4
              SAN DIEGO STATE*
                                         SEA
                                                      7:30 PM
  February 12
             Texas Christian* (ESPN2)
                                     Daniel-Meyer
                                       Coliseum
                                                      8:00 PM
                                                       (CST)
  February 14
               Southern Methodist*
                                    Moody Coliseum
                                                      3:07 PM
                                                       (CST)
  February 19
                     RICE*
                                         SEA
                                                      7:35 PM
  February 21
                TULSA* (ESPN2)
                                         SEA
                                                      4:30 PM
  February 26
                 San Jose State*
                                    The Event Center
                                                      7:30 PM
                                                       (PST)
  February 28
                  Fresno State*
                                     Selland Arena
                                                      7:00 PM
                                                       (PST)

                        WAC TOURNAMENT
                               Mar. 3, 5-7
                  March 3
                          First Round
                                     Las Vegas, NV
                                                  TBD
                  March 5
                         Quarter Finals
                                     Las Vegas, NV
                                                  TBD
                  March 6
                          Semi-Finals
                                     Las Vegas, NV
                                                  TBD
                  March 7
                            Finals
                                     Las Vegas, NV
                                                  TBD

                  | Home Page | Men's Basketball Home Page |
                        | 1996 Results | 1997 Roster |

jwt2@lehigh.edu wrote:

> Hawaii is  sometimes on ESPN as the late game of their tripleheaders on Monday
> nights (these games feature teams from the WAC - the conference that Hawaii
> plays in).  Unfortunately they are at midnight so it's hard to stay up for the
> whole game.
>
> The next time they will be on TV is Monday, Feb. 2nd (i guess technically it
> would be Feb. 3rd since it is at midnight)
>
> Jeff

Later.Mike