Re: 4 in game?

>>NEW YORK (AP) - The Los Angeles Lakers will be the first team to have
>>four players in the NBA All-Star game since 1983, after guards Nick Van
>>Exel and Eddie Jones were added as reserves to the Western Conference
>>team today.
>
>Didn't the C's have four in the '80s: Bird, Parish, McHale, and DJ?
>
>Even Ainge made it one year... does anyone know which year and which
>teammates made it that year?

I seem to recall the Celtics never had more than 3.  I also remember, as
you point out, that they kind of rotated, with Bird always making it, and
then 2 of the other four, most often Parish and McHale.  At the time, I
thought there was some kind of limit, since it was always 3, and they
changed every year.

Matt