RE: pure point guards

I would actually put DJ up against him, just because I feel he was a better defender and more athletic, but when you have such players as Cous and DJ had to work with, you can't really argue. I totally agree with your Magic comment, though.

I do believe though that the one guard that everyone forgets is Rod Strickland. The boy plays both sides. He is a pure point guard with the vision to direct and see things that others don't (which I don't think Payton or Hardaway has) but he also uses that court vision to become a deft scoring threat. Plus he's one of the few defenders that MJ doesn't like to play against. Not that he's better than Stockton, mind you. I just think his attitude problems have kept him from truly getting the recognition he deserves.

So our boys beat the Knicks, eh?  WAHOOOOO!!!!!!

Talk to you later,

Scrod