Outside opinions

>   Listened to the game on the Bucks radio station and the announcers had
>nothing but praise for the Celts and Pitino, stating the Celts play a
>frenzied pace, with a great deal of nerve and savy, and that the Celts will
>be a great team.

This is quite common. Every outside media I see comment on the C's, on TV or
anywhere else, is very impressed with what is going on in Boston. This list
is the only place I hear negative things about the current situation of the
Celtics and the direction they are heading. Everyone else sees a former
15-win team turning it around, hustling and with a lot of potenitial. I
think that we as Celtic fans are too biased by our high expectations and
desire to win and win now to appreciate all the positives that everyone else
sees in our team. Sure we are not where we want to be yet, but in order to
get from where we were to where we are going, we have to be here. Things are
looking good, and will only get better.

Nathan A.
The North Bend Sports Page: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430

The Huskers got screwed in the polls. Nebraska should be #1 in BOTH polls!
Michigan couldn't hang with the Huskers!

Thanks for the memories Dr. Tom! May the Big Red Machine march on!