RE: Stoudamire gone

The Rockets didn't give up much to get to Stoudamire unless aquiring Walt
Williams is seen as a negative but I think he will help them both at Shooting
guard and the small forward. I am still waiting for Rick to pull the trigger on
either a Joe Smith or Antonio McDyess trade. By the way they were interviewing
Ainge yesterday during the Warriors game and he said that they are not going to
trade Nash and he is happy with his team the way it is, which means even McDyess
maybe off limits as far as trade is concerned. - Mishra