Stoudamire gone

I know this is a Celt's list but since I live in the Toronto area, I
figured I'd let you guys know that I just heared that Stoudamire with Walkt
Williams and Zan Tabak are going to Houston for Mario Ellie, Kevin Willis,
Brent Price and Houston's '98 First Rounder.  So for everyone out there
who's anxious to get rid of Chauncey or somehow get Damon, forget it.
Damon should be happy in Houston now and I don't know what Toronto's going
to do because IMO Ellie is a good player, but Toronto got ripped.

Any thoughts?

Mike